There are so many ways you can get involved to help our schools and make a real difference! Here are a few examples:
- Raise money for the PTA every time you shop online – it really is that easy!
- Donate your old school uniform for our second hand sales and shop at our sales, so you grab a bargain and we raise some money.
- Become a Class Rep to help share PTA news and updates with all school families.
- Become a Parent Helper and volunteer at one of our events. We always need help with setting up rooms, making cakes, manning stalls at fairs, serving refreshments and selling raffle tickets.
- Join our Committee and have a say in how PTA funds should be spent and what projects and events we should be working on.
- Volunteer at one of the Green Afternoons, to help maintain and transform the outside areas our children play and learn in.
- Bring your recycling into school so we can ensure it doesn’t go to landfill – and to raise a few pennies too!
- Enter competitions to win prizes for our schools or collect tokens when companies run campaigns for equipment for schools.
- Check to see if your company can donate a raffle prize or if they offer a matched fundraising scheme.